Once again, we must believe God when God tells us He will conclude the world in unbelief. “For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all” (Romans 11:32). Therefore, in the last days there will be no belief in God. This truth answers so many questions. It explains the condition of Christianity today, showing us why there are so many denominations and churches not affiliated with a denomination? Each group has their own idea of truth. “According to the Center for the Study of Global Christianity (CSGC) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, there are approximately 41,000 Christian denominations and organizations in the world today.” In the last days, Jesus will be truth and his truth will be the same for all people. “Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life….” (John 14:6). The truth Jesus brings will result in one worldwide denomination.
In my book, I ask and then answer many questions. The most obvious one being, why haven’t the promises of God been fulfilled? Could it be that the first coming of Jesus will be after God concludes the world in unbelief? Has it been 2000 years since Jesus said, “Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 4:17)? And in Matthew 10, 7, Jesus tells the twelve disciples, “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.” At hand means within reach. It is only logical to believe the first coming will be after God concludes the world in unbelief. In Isaiah 2:2 it states, “It shall come to pass in the last days…the Lord’s house shall be established …and all nations shall flow unto it.”
So, let us look at the promises promised at his first coming realizing you are looking at the end times, the last days, the first coming of Christ when he will keep all the promises He made to all people.
Promised at His First Coming
- Heaven on earth. “In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judea. And saying Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 3:1-2) — within reach.
- All humans will be drawn to God. “Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him” (Psalms 72:11). “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above all hills; and all nationsshall flow unto it” (Isaiah 2:2).
- Jesus will put an end to sin. “…But now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin” (Hebrews 9:26). And also “…Behold, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sinof the world” (John 1:29). Sin will end. Notice that it says “now once” in the end of the world. This is when we will hear, come out of the world and separate yourself from it. The world is Satan’s world of those given to Satan’s sex. The sin that began in Eden will end.
- He will open up the scriptures for all to understand. “Then he opened up their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures” (Luke 24:45). The reason we have 41,000 divisions in Christianity is because no one understands the word of God yet. When a person departs from God and becomes a sinner they think backwards. Much of what we are told today will change. One example: we are all born sinners, fallen. That is not true. We are born upright, a child of God.
Much of what we hear today is not the truth.. Truth will slay the wicked. It would be wise not to stand against the truth when it begins to be spoken.
- Jesus does not come to judge condemn and destroy.Jesus comes to give the sinner deliverance and to unite them back with God. “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10).
- Joy to all people. “Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people” (Luke 2:10). Isn’t joy an improvement over the sorrows of today? Let us not be afraid of new truth. Truth is a blessing to all people.
- Jesus gives us a law.“Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people” (Isaiah 51:4). The law Jesus brings is the law given to Adam and Eve. God made vaginal intercourse. Satan made oral and anal sex. Adam and Eve departed from God and God departed from them. When sin ends no one will commit Satan’s sex. There will be no homosexuals, bisexuals, transgender or heterosexual partners married or unmarried who practice oral and anal sex. When we have heaven on earth, oral or anal sex will not be practiced by anyone including married heterosexuals. This truth is stated in Colossians 3:18, “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, ® as it is fit in the Lord.” ® Eph. 5:3, “But fornication, and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not be once named among you.” Fornication is the sex of Sodom and Gomorrah as stated in Jude1:7 “Sodom and Gomorrah giving themselves over to fornication.”
The law is light. Light for a world in darkness.
The law is a fire. The only fire God plans to use on the wicked.
The law converts. No one has been converted yet.
- Jesus will tell us new things: “…I will utter things which have been kept secret since the foundation of the world” (Matthew 13:35). He comes to tell us new things. The day is coming when nothing we believe today will remain. Behold I make all things new is a promise that comes in the last days.
- One important new truth. We will teach our children they are born upright. We will teach our children they are born holy. Then we will teach them not to depart from God. Moses gave us two sets of Ten Commandments and told us to teach them to our children and they will grow up, grow old and never depart from God. “Lo. This only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions” (Ecclesiastes. 7:29).
- The missing set. One act of oral sex breaks all 10 commandments. In my book I use one chapter for each commandment to show how oral sex breaks that commandment. This set is referred to in the singular. “Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people” (Isaiah 51:4). The missing set is the law of the New Covenant. This law is light.
- Where will heaven begin? The answer: within this present-day Christianity. “There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness” (Proverbs 30:12). “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14). God will give the same people who built this present-day Christianity the truth, the law, and the power they need to bring heaven earth.
God is good!